GLOCK 32 REVIEW
Glock 32 Sub Compact Pistol chambered in .357 SIG packs a ton of punch in a tiny platform designed for concealed carry. Clinger Holsters are the best Glock 32 holsters because they’re comfortable and hide well.
Explore our holster lineup today. The Glock 32 .357 SIG extended magazine offers convincing concealment capabilities but with the formidable performance of the 357 SIG round. The Glock 21 Gen4 caliber 45 ACP pistol has a double-action trigger system with a capacity of 13 shots. Its quality & price ratio will appeal to the shooter looking for an easy-to-use, high-performance handgun for sport shooting at an affordable price.
High muzzle velocity and energy are all packed in an easy-handling subcompact .357 pistol. The GLOCK 32 G4, with its more ergonomic external controls and grip options, opens up new possibilities in concealed carry. This proven GLOCK 33 Gen4 design is comfortably covered, and nine highly effective rounds can be used within the standard magazine.
Please Call 1-800-781-2677 To Order Glock 32 for Sale.
Due to Atlantic Tactical’s distribution agreement with GLOCK can only sell Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols to individuals in the following states: P.A., NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, and V.A.
Glock 32 Extended Magazine Note:
The following states have rules on “High Capacity” magazines:
- We can only ship to those states if purchased by an enforcement Agency.
- 10 Round- C.A., MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- N.J.
Pistol(Gun) Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- You have sworn Law Enforcement officers in State, Federal County & City.
- Military personnel, including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
- Military veterans are medically and honorably discharged with retired I.D. or DD-214.
- Active Sentences Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.
- Active Fire Fighters, Tactical EMTs, EMTs, and Paramedics.
- State Licensed Security Companies also include State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
- District Attorneys, Court Judges, and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest.
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
Gun Sales ArThe Glock 32 is the fourth iteration during a series of weapons chambered for the .357 Sig Sauer or Federal .357 round. It’s what many of us call a “baby Glock,” thanks to its small proportions. As such, it’s almost half an in. shorter within the barrel than the G32.
The rock bottom of the quality clip is ¾ of an in. more temporary than that of the G32. It’s visibly just like the G32 in every regard besides the length of the barrel and grip. So what you’re watching here may be a powerful and snappy gun that’s relatively easy to hide and harder to handle.
As a subcompact weapon, it’s during a category during which we discover tons of revolvers. That being the case, the G32 will probably be the higher choice because it’s lighter, slips into a concealed space more smoothly, and provides you four more rounds than most revolvers.